Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

jmeccles
Helper I
Helper I

Dashboard and Apps Won't Open in Power BI Service

We're unable to open dashboards and apps via the Power BI Service.

Is this issue local to us or global? If global, is there a fix expected for this anytime soon? Our PBI tenant is East US 2 (Virginia).

3 REPLIES 3
jmeccles
Helper I
Helper I

The issue appeared to have been resolved last week but is now recurring. We're currently unable to open dashboards and apps via the Power BI Service.

@jmeccles wrote:

We're unable to open dashboards and apps via the Power BI Service.

Is this issue local to us or global? If global, is there a fix expected for this anytime soon? Our PBI tenant is East US 2 (Virginia).

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jmeccles ,

I have tested on my side in Power BI Service, and it works well.

If you still have this issue for Power BI, you'd better create a support ticket in Power BI Support , Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET", to get further help.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

ivan_larson_cki
Helper III
Helper III

We might be having similar issues. Could you post an error message if you're getting one?

In three of our four workspaces, we get this error when we try to load our reports:

Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the server, and try again.
Please check the technical details for more information. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Underlying ErrorPowerBI service client received error HTTP response. HttpStatus: 500. PowerBIErrorCode: OpenConnectionError
OpenConnectionErrorFailed to open the MSOLAP connection.
Correlation ID45ffd59e-6aed-57dc-57ef-462ec420237c
Activity IDd89ab820-16d7-4f32-9564-f4be8c416228
Request ID91bab530-e8d1-5f64-9938-69923a1e1bd3
TimeFri Oct 04 2019 12:25:02 GMT-0500 (Central Daylight Time)
Service version13.0.10882.216
Client version1909.4.015

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors