Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

EddyLam
Regular Visitor

Dashboard Visual Not Showing Axis Label in Stack Column Chart

Dear all,

I have a stack column chart in the report published from the PowerBI Desktop.  After I pin the report visual to the dashboard, all the Axis label is gone.  Is it the way supposed to be?

The data source of the report is from the PowerBI Streaming Dataset.

Attached please find the screen dumps for your reference.

Many thanks!

Eddy

Dashboard VisualsDashboard VisualsReport VisualsReport Visuals

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @EddyLam

I think is see the problem. In the report the color of the axis is white. When pinning the visual to a dashboard the axis is not visable because the background of the dashboard is white. Changing the color in the report will solve the problem. 

Regards,
Lajenda

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi @EddyLam

I think is see the problem. In the report the color of the axis is white. When pinning the visual to a dashboard the axis is not visable because the background of the dashboard is white. Changing the color in the report will solve the problem. 

Regards,
Lajenda

Thanks Lajenda
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @EddyLam

Which web browser do you use? How about Chrome?

Could you try another report (not from the PowerBI Streaming Dataset) to see if the error happens?

According to this article, unfortunately, it is not available to connect to push or streaming datasets in Power BI Desktop at this time.

Please read this article to learn how to use real time streaming in power bi.

If you have any question, please let me know.

Best Regards

Maggie

Dear Maggie,

I tried Safari in OSX and Edge & Chrome in Windows 10.  All browers do not show the axis labels.  I managed to build a mechanism to filter out the unwanted records in the streaming dataset.  Since I needed to demonstrate the ability to show realtime attendance status, I have no other choice but using the streaming dataset.  I just wanted to confirm if this is an limitation of the dashboard with the streaming dataset.  Fortunately, the attendance data can still show in the dashboard realtime.

Thanks

Eddy

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors