Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

eranatatera
Frequent Visitor

Daily Email subscription cuts text off

Hi, 

so i created a text measure which basically presents KPIs in my org in order to send it to relevant stakeholders using a subscription daily email to a dsahboard. 

the dax is basically like this : 

"Date: " & FORMAT(TODAY()-1,"dd/mm/yyyy") & UNICHAR(10) &
UNICHAR(10) &
"Signups: " & IF(ISBLANK(Signups),0,Signups) &" (M: "& IF(ISBLANK(signupstotal),0,signupstotal)& ")"&UNICHAR(10) &

"Current Trials: " & IF(ISBLANK([Trial Customers]),0,[Trial Customers]) & UNICHAR(10) &

"New Customers: " & IF(ISBLANK(NewCustomer),0,NewCustomer) &" (M: "& IF(ISBLANK(newcustomertotal),0,newcustomertotal) &")"& UNICHAR(10) &

"Licenses: " & IF(ISBLANK(LicensesMain),0,LicensesMain) & " [New:" & IF(ISBLANK(LicensesNew),0,LicensesNew)& " Upgrade:" & IF(ISBLANK(LicensesUpgrade),0,LicensesUpgrade) & " Churn:" & IF(ISBLANK(LicensesChurn),0,LicensesChurn) & "]"& " (M: "& IF(ISBLANK(licensesThisMonth),0,licensesThisMonth) & ")" &UNICHAR(10) &

"Churned Customers: " & IF(ISBLANK(churnCustomer),0,churnCustomer) &" (M: " & IF(ISBLANK(totalchurncustomer),0,totalchurncustomer) & ")" &UNICHAR(10) &

"Total Customers: " & CALCULATE([Cumulative Joins],Calendar[Date]<TODAY()) & UNICHAR(10) &

"Total Licenses: " & CALCULATE(SUM('Technicians history'[New Delta]),Calendar[Date]<TODAY()) & UNICHAR(10) &

"Azure Cost: " & AzureCostL2D & " (PD: " & AzureCostL3D & " , " & AzureDiff &")" & UNICHAR(10)

in order present in it i entered this measure as a value in a table vizualiation in a report , which was pinned into a dsahboard like you can see here: 

dashboard.PNG 

until last week the daily Email was great for our needs and it was running like this for years:

before.PNG

last week, altough no change was done from my side, the last 3 rows (marked in red above)  in the emial alert were cut. only in the email alert, 

like here :
after.PNG
The report and the dashboard looks the same (see above - 1st screenshot is from today) 
I tried to expaned to column and play with the tile size and nothing happens, 
the text in the Email only is still being cut. 

any suggstions why this is happening and what can be done ? 

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

What happens if you make the dashboard tile larger?

I am not sure why it has started to chop it off.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Nothing happens, i try to play with the szie several times. 

n oeffect 

venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@eranatatera 

Please submit a support ticket to investiagte.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors