Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable - How do I solve this?

Hi,

For some reason I cannot get rid of the error showing above: 'DM_GWPipeline_Client_GatewayUnreachable'

I've checked the following things:

Screenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.pngScreenshot_4.png

The gateway seems to be up and running correctly, also it is reachable outside the network. 

I've tried to force the connection over HTTPS as well, but I have no clue why it doesn't work.

The gateway is running on our server and our database is reachable. 

Screenshot_5.png

Can anyone please help me?

Kind regards,

Fab.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

I solved the issue by re-installing the On-Premise Gateway on my server and removing / adding the Gateway service to Azure Analysis Service again.

The 3rd image is in Azure at the Azure Analysis Service page. The error occured at the page where the gateway is set. In the last image I tried to push data to a new Model in Azure Analysis Service, which failed according to a broken gateway connection.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi Fab,

Which operations did you do? I can't find out these context in the daily Power BI use. Especially, the contents in the third and the last images.

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

I solved the issue by re-installing the On-Premise Gateway on my server and removing / adding the Gateway service to Azure Analysis Service again.

The 3rd image is in Azure at the Azure Analysis Service page. The error occured at the page where the gateway is set. In the last image I tried to push data to a new Model in Azure Analysis Service, which failed according to a broken gateway connection.

I encountered the exact same issue. Reinstallation of the GW had no effect. But when we disconnected and then connected the GW again in Azure Analysis Services it solved the problem.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors