Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jtanwm
Regular Visitor

DM_GWPipeline_Client_AsyncOperationStreamingRetriesExhausted

I kept getting this error message when refreshing my dataset. Anyone know what's the issue? I tried reinstall gateway and problem still persist. 

Sometime it works sometime it failed. Not sure what to make of it.. 

jtanwm_0-1673428259656.png

5 REPLIES 5
JSanders28
Advocate I
Advocate I

@jtanwm  @dperecab    We had the same issue too.  Between January 10-January 13th we had over 200 datasets fail to refresh in production.  We opened a ticket with Microsoft and support confirmed it was an issue with the West region.  We also had a few errors on 1/20.    For the most part, it's gone away.  However, waiting for Microsoft support to confirm the issue is permanently resolved.   I'll post back if we hear any updates. 

Hi @JSanders28 

I had a handful of dashboards fail to refresh with this error code on Wednesday 1/25/2023 so I am not sure if the whole issue has been entirely resolved yet. But if this is something on Microsoft's side then I guess i can wait it out

Thanks for the update. 

dperecab
Advocate I
Advocate I

As an update to my issue, when checking the gateway logs, I realized it was due to a network error when connecting to wabi-west-us-b-primary-relay17.servicebus.windows.net. Issue solved by itself on Saturday morning and have had no issues since then

dperecab
Advocate I
Advocate I

I have the exact same issue. Updated on-premises gateway version to see if that was the problem but error still remains. Most of my scheduled refreshes have been paused due to 3 errors in a row

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors