Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

fdoandrade1
Frequent Visitor

Customize tile alerts by ranges values

Hi everyone 

I just finished my KPI indicators to work with alerts, my problem is that i can´t set conditions to those alerts I can just set the alert if the value is above or below my threshold, and i want diferent alerts from the same tile by ranges.

What I have now is something like this:

KPI ALERT1 .JPG

As you can see, I´ve set 4 alerts so if the % value is above 90% it will triger the first alert, if it is between 85% to 90%  the second alert, and so on. 

Right now acording to the value, it shows 2 or 3 of the 4 alerts for the same tile and that´s the problem.

KPI ALERT2 .JPG

I hope you can help me with this problem. Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fdoandrade1,

Based on my test, if your date meet the condition of multi alterts, then you will receive more than one notifications from different Alerts. So it will show 2 or 3 of the 4 alerts in your scenario.You can come up a new idea to Power BI ideas and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Regards,

Frank

Community Support Team _ Frank
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-frfei-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @fdoandrade1,

Based on my test, if your date meet the condition of multi alterts, then you will receive more than one notifications from different Alerts. So it will show 2 or 3 of the 4 alerts in your scenario.You can come up a new idea to Power BI ideas and add your comments there to improve Power BI and make this feature coming sooner.

Regards,

Frank

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the others find it more quickly.

Hi @fdoandrade1,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to close the case.

Regards,
Frank

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors