Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

des_san
Helper I
Helper I

Customize Favorites + Frequents on the Home Page

Hi everyone,

I noticed the Power BI logged in user Home page got a facelift and the appearance and location of things changed this year (2021).

One thing that changed that I would like to switch back is the size of the "Favorites + Frequents" icons. It use to be that I could see many smaller icons of my favorited reports and dashboards on the Home page. But, now I only see 5 large icons and have to click through an annoying side scrolling thing to navigate to additional favorited reports and dashboards.

This change is very inconvenient for me as I have many favorited items.  I would appreciate your help to identify how to modify/customize the Home page so that I can more easily access my favorited reports and dashbaords.

Before:

Screenshot 2021-07-15 084214.png

Current:

Screenshot 2021-07-15 084324.png

Thank you,

2 REPLIES 2
v-xulin-mstf
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @des_san,

It is not supported to customize it in Power BI, maybe you can vote here.

Best Regards,

Link

Is that the answer you're looking for? If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution. Really appreciate!

pstaggers
Advocate II
Advocate II

Agree - why the giant icons?  I get about 5 across my screen and have to scroll now - not user friendly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors