cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pspbi14 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Customize Cover page of report while exporting to Powerpoint?

Hello Community,

Quick question here- I have a report to export in powerpoint but I do not want the cover page to be power bi default page, I would like to have my Customized/personalized cover page when we export to power point. Is this feature available in Power BI Service?

Thanks for the help in Advance..!!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Customize Cover page of report while exporting to Powerpoint?

@pspbi14 I'm not aware of how to get out of the default, is there a reason you don't just add your customized slide page in PP? Alternatively, create the page in the report and remove the first default page in the PP.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Super User
Super User

@pspbi14 I'm not aware of how to get out of the default, is there a reason you don't just add your customized slide page in PP? Alternatively, create the page in the report and remove the first default page in the PP.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

pspbi14 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Thanks @Seth_C_Bauer , it seems to be a good workaround for the question I had.

Helpful resources

Announcements
New Topics Started Badges Coming

New Topics Started Badges Coming

We're releasing new versions of the badge that everyone's talking about. ;) Check your inbox for notifications.

MBAS 2020

Save the new date (and location)!

Our business applications community is growing—so we needed a different venue, resulting in a new date and location. See you there!

Difinity Conference

Difinity Conference

The largest Power BI, Power Platform, and Data conference in New Zealand

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Power Platform 2019 release wave 2 plan

Features releasing from October 2019 through March 2020

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors (Last 30 Days)