Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Custom Visual error for Contributors

Hi,

There is a dataset with a shared report. This report has around 50 users and consists of multiple visuals, including 3 custom visuals that are imported and free. The members of the workspace are either admin or member since if they are assigned viewier or contributor, the custom visual shows an error with a message that contributors can't see it or be displayed. What is the issue with this? All users have Pro licenses and the workspace is in a shared capacity. Are there any limitations to custom visuals which i have missed? 
Thanks for the help!

Kind regards,

Jari

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue was solved. It was a matter of adding it to the organization. Didn't know that : )

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

@Anonymous Probably have to talk to whoever made the custom visual. Out of curiousity, which custom visual or visuals are causing the problem?

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue was solved. It was a matter of adding it to the organization. Didn't know that : )

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors