Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

martim224
Frequent Visitor

Cursor and data point on line chart are not in alignment

I am seeing an issue with the line charts in my appliation on the server.  The highlighed data point is not in alignment with my cursor but staying a consistent distance to the left of the cursor.  I cannot highligh data point to the far right in my graph.  In the image provided, my cursor is on the "16" but the application is displaying the data on Sept 2019 or the "5".  

Screenshot (23).png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @martim224 ,

This is a bug that has been reported and I will let you know as soon as it is fixed.Before the bug fixed ,you could try "Actual size" mode.

you cannot even get a tooltip for one edge of your chart. Latest Edge and Chrome browsers, both version 93 due to being based off of the same new version of Chromium, seems to interpret our CSS transform scale settings incorrectly. We are working to determine if it is a browser bug, or something we need to fix in our code.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

And similar question refer: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Tooltip-mismatch/m-p/2073151#M138918 
Best Regards

Lucien

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @martim224 ,

According to the feedback, the problem has been alleviated and you can check your side and whether the problem has been solved.

Best Regards

Lucien

v-luwang-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @martim224 ,

This is a bug that has been reported and I will let you know as soon as it is fixed.Before the bug fixed ,you could try "Actual size" mode.

you cannot even get a tooltip for one edge of your chart. Latest Edge and Chrome browsers, both version 93 due to being based off of the same new version of Chromium, seems to interpret our CSS transform scale settings incorrectly. We are working to determine if it is a browser bug, or something we need to fix in our code.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

And similar question refer: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Tooltip-mismatch/m-p/2073151#M138918 
Best Regards

Lucien

martim224
Frequent Visitor

Power BI desktop does not seem to have this issue as the correct point on the graph aligns with my cursor.

Screenshot (24).png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors