Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

HeteshPatel

Cross Organisation Report not showing anymore

Hi ,

I have an external party sending a report which used to work just fine, but today clicking on the link, all i see is the "Ask a question about your data" input box, no dashboard, tiles etc.

However my collegue who is also in the same organisation as me has no issues seeing the report.

please advise,

PowerBIFail.png

thanks,

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HeteshPatel,

It is a known issue which will appears when you share dashboard to external pro trial users. Please take a look at following article who has the similar issue:

HELP ! Sharing Invitation Shows Blank Dashboard & Q&A Only for External Domain Consumer

Notice: if your contents contains any privacy data, please do mask sensitive data before uploading.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Alex1
Frequent Visitor

I have exactly the same issue, and i dont know what to do with it. All the users, to whom i share dashboads earlier see it, but if i share new dashboards to someone, then they cant see this new dashboards and all othes too.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @HeteshPatel,

I'd like to suggest clean the browser cache or test on other browser. if the issue still appears, please test with other devices to confirm if the issue due to specific device.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
HeteshPatel

PowerBIFail.png

Now with Screenshot

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors