Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Alex_Tonkov

Credentials for Data Sources is not stored

Hi, 

I'm using Virtual network gateway to get an access to the PostgreSQL service in Azure to obtain data required to the report. I've created a data source for PostgreSQL and was able successfuly see the data during the creation of a data flow in preview mode. But then DataFlow couldn't refresh the data, and raise an error:

Error: <ccon>Data source credentials are missing or invalid. Please update the credentials for PostgreSQL in dataflows settings page and try again. [Path: ].</ccon> Request ID: 2be00419-135c-3844-9abb-90ac6dde2f5b Activity ID: b985d934-1f06-476f-a65f-d7dacb3ce98c

After the editing the dataflow and entering credentials again, I'm able again to see data in preview mode, but data refresh continues to fail. 

Can you please advice how to fix this behaviour?

2 REPLIES 2
SqlBobScot
Helper II
Helper II

Is this issue still occuring?

This is has just started happening with a dataflow backed by a Pro Account. We have implmented this for other clients this is the first time we have seen this isssue.

joko29
Regular Visitor

I have a similar Problem. But it only occures in some periods and ouers during the day. It is better in the afternoon/evening. I can not store the dataflow, even when I am able to see the table data in the dataflow during editing. The report runs normally without problems automatically during the night.
Strange behaviour.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors