Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Stumac
Regular Visitor

Creating pivot charts in Power Bi

Can anyone help me? I'm new to both pivot charts and Power Bi and have been reading lots of posts and blogs, but I'm not clear if it is possible to create a Pivot Chart in Power Bi without a Pro License. Reading conflicting things..

Can anyone point to any simple guidance if it exists.....

Many thanks

Stuart 

4 REPLIES 4
chethan
Resolver III
Resolver III

@Stumac
You cannot create Pivot Chart in Power BI.

But you can create the Charts using your Colours & Calculation, Don't mess up with Power BI & Pivot Chart, Refer to Edx.com & lean Analyzing and Visualizing Data with Power BI, So you can understand What is Power Bi & what you can create in Power BI

Regards,
Chetan K

@chethan

Does anyone know if it is possible to copy and paste a pivot chart that was made in excel directly into a Power BI dashboard?

Thank you.

@chethan can you expand on what you mean re Colours & Calculation

@chethanI have been playing around with the slicer as a work around, but I cannot quite get the chart I want. Anyone any experience of tailoring the slicer function to pivot data?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors