Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Create paginated report for distribution

Hi all,

I only have pro licence and not premium. How do I go about with what i have in order to generate out pdf for each agent (around 200 agents) automatically? This is based on a dimension agent. I tried Power BI Report builder that i can download into my own laptop (just that i cant publish it due to Pro licence only).

I can create table and seperate each agent by using page break, and save it into excel by tabs. I can consider create macro to save each tab into seperate pdf. But my question is, even though i cant create table and seperate agent by page break, i can't do this similar way on charts. There will be only 1 chart at the end that sums up all agent. Any idea how to go about it? 

Basically each agent should have their own table and chart showing performance in one page, and next page for next agent, and so on and forth.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous , 

According to your description, it seems that you want to show table and chart of each agent in each page, right? If so, I think you use List in report builder.

Inset a List , then set groups in "Details", and insert table and chart in List, then set page break of List like below

691.PNG692.PNG

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
dax
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous , 

According to your description, it seems that you want to show table and chart of each agent in each page, right? If so, I think you use List in report builder.

Inset a List , then set groups in "Details", and insert table and chart in List, then set page break of List like below

691.PNG692.PNG

Best Regards,
Zoe Zhi

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors