Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Behnazmm

Create a chart for each item in share point list

Hello,

I have a share point list That has a title, budget and total hours. I need to create a chart for each item and send it to the maneger team every day. How can I set it up automaticly from the dataset to create a chart for each item? Can I even set up something like that with power bi?

4 REPLIES 4
v-easonf-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi , @Behnazmm 

For more details about how to create a report on a SharePoint List,please refer to this document.

desktop-sharepoint-online-list 

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

it sounds doable, have you tried to do it?  what are you struggling with exactly?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Hello, My problem is I do know how to create a chart from SHarepoint but They would want me create a chart for each item.

Example as the picture I attached I have a project named 126446 I have to create a chart for that. But for the next project 126836 I need to create a seprate chart in a diffrent page to reflect the total jours used and the budget. They don't want to see everything toghther.

Annotation 2020-05-13 104248.png

Hi , @Behnazmm 

Have you tried to create another new query for sharepoint list or duplicate a new query ?

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Eason

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors