Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

goal_guy
Frequent Visitor

Couldn't add a user in the Gateway under user mapping.

Hi, 

The manage Gateway Ui has been changed and as a result, the user mapping function isn't working.

Find below the snapshot where the SAVE button is been greyed out even after I tried to add a user; doesn't get active at all.

goal_guy_0-1652266587534.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @goal_guy @Anonymous @AnthonyL,

There are some issues on new Manage Gateways UI, and the product group is working on the fix. For this issue, currently, please add ?newManageGatewaysUI=false’ to the Manage Gateways URL, then you will see the old UI and please map users from there as a workaround.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
goal_guy
Frequent Visitor

Hi @v-cazheng-msft @AnthonyL @Anonymous 

Thanks for the solution;

@AnthonyL you are right that it doesn't take more than 50 users mapping per gateway. 

regards,

v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @goal_guy @Anonymous @AnthonyL,

There are some issues on new Manage Gateways UI, and the product group is working on the fix. For this issue, currently, please add ?newManageGatewaysUI=false’ to the Manage Gateways URL, then you will see the old UI and please map users from there as a workaround.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please feel free to let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Will Microsoft consider adding an API for the user mapping?

Hello @v-cazheng-msft,

Thanks for the tip ! It worked ! 😎

Regards,

Anonymous
Not applicable

Same issue here, but we've only ~30 mappings in use. The error came up with the UI update.

AnthonyL
Frequent Visitor

Hi @goal_guy,

Same issue here, it seems like we can not add more than almost 50 mapping now ...

Regards

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors