Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

freyes
Frequent Visitor

Cortana is not presenting results for power BI

Hello, I have created a couple of answer cards for Cortana and I have followed all the steps required for the integration and all the steps for troubleshooting, I used the Cortana/test link for the cards and everything looks fine, the link brings results and I am able to get some querys without problems (utterance).

I have added correctly the work account owner of the power BI reports and datasets on windows, I have assigned the datasets to be used by Q&A and Cortana, the reports are in My WorkSpace, I am using Cortana in English and I have waited more than 24 hours just to be sure. My windows Version 1803 (windows 10 Pro).

The problem is that if I try the same petitions using the real Cortana on my machine, is not bringing any result for Power BI, any idea?

Regards

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
freyes
Frequent Visitor

Hello, I found that you are only able to have one microsoft account for the "Access work or school account", I had 2 accounts and that was my problem, after removing one of accounts, everything is working fine, obviously only displaying the information for the remaining account.

Freyes

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hello

Thany you for sharing with us your problem and solution.

Best Regards

maggie

freyes
Frequent Visitor

Hello, I found that you are only able to have one microsoft account for the "Access work or school account", I had 2 accounts and that was my problem, after removing one of accounts, everything is working fine, obviously only displaying the information for the remaining account.

Freyes

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors