Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

jonathanprice
Frequent Visitor

Copy image as visual without scroll bars

I am trying to copy a visualization to use in a presentation, but when I copy it the scroll bars come through on the image if there is more data than can fit in the size.  Is there a way to copy an image of the visualization that shows all of the data without the scroll bars?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jonathanprice ,

I suggest you change the chart x-axis to Continuous rather than Categorical like this:

continuous .gif

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jonathanprice ,

Could you tell me if your problem has been solved? If it is, kindly Accept it as the solution. More people will benefit from it.

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin

v-eqin-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @jonathanprice ,

I suggest you change the chart x-axis to Continuous rather than Categorical like this:

continuous .gif

Best Regards,
Eyelyn Qin
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Eyelyn,

This partially works for me.  It looks like due to the data types that I have on the x-axis I can't use the Continuous type.  If I remove one of the values it works, but I need to confirm with the end users to see if removing this is acceptable.

Thanks

jlf81
Frequent Visitor

I believe the only way to do this is create the visual large enough to house the maximum items. You could set it to show the top x values if that helps. 

What what type of visual are you using?

The visual I'm using is a line chart.  The x-axis is fiscal weeks.  Our projects have varying lengths and making the visual large enough to show all weeks for some of the longer projects isn't feasible.  The users would like to be able to show the full chart from start to end of a project at once without having to piece together multiple images if that's possible.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors