Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Rio
Frequent Visitor

Copy data alert

Hi All,

A question regarding alert, I know that currently we can create an alert for a specific tile (KPI,gauge,card) in the dashboard and we have to this manually on each tile right. Is it possible or is there a possibility in the future to assign an alert to multiple capacity? Or can we copy an alert setting to another dashboard?

For example, I am a capacity admin for 20 capacities. And I wanted to like create an alert for memory usage and cpu utilization exceeding 80% in all 20 capacities (or 70% in 10 capacities and 80% in other 10). Can we do one setup and assign them to multiple capacities or dashboards?

Thanks!

1 REPLY 1
v-jiascu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Rio,

It seems there isn't a live report of the usage. Is it necessary to monitor the exceedings? For example, you would get an alert but that happened two hours ago. 

What's more, the high CPU and memory usage are normal. For example, some users open a big query. Or there are many users in the morning. 

I would suggest you create an idea here. Maybe we can have it soon.

Reference: service-admin-premium-monitor-capacity

Best Regards,
Dale

Community Support Team _ Dale
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors