Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

ElStajo
Regular Visitor

Copy Visual As Image - Background

Hi all,

Happy New Year! 🙂

I am using a dark background in my report and I took care to have the background property correctly set in both, the general page as well as the individual visual so that the latter also works correctly in focus mode, which is the case.

My client now came back to me saying that the option "copy visual as image" is quite important to him to be able to embed single visuals into PPT-presentations along with the metadata like date of export, active filters etc.

Unfortunately, the copied image is getting a white background instead of the dark one I am using in the report, which leads to the uncomfortable situation that the white labels can´t be read anymore.

Do you have an idea why this is the case and what I can do to also give the copied image the dark background from the underlying visual?

Thanks.

Johannes

4 REPLIES 4
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Would the client be willing to use PPT templates with dark slide background?

Would that change anything? I mean the element image itself would still have a white background wouldn´t it?

Would you like to try it?

Sorry if I wrote ambiguously, I´m not an English native speaker.

Of course I tried and it didn´t work. I´m just not sure if I am doing anything wrong. That´s why I´m asking.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors