Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Convert Old Workspaces to New Workspaces

Hi! Any ideas how can i migrate classic workspace into new ones? thanks 🙂

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous ,

AFAIK, workspace upgrade feature has not released. You can check below link to know the plan of feature release:

What’s new and planned for business intelligence#Power BI Service

Feature Release type Date
Upgrade classic workspaces to the new workspace experience General Availability September 2019

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I've read through the October release notes, though they mention the new workspace experience there doesnt seem to be any documentation on how to convert an old one to the new one.

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @Anonymous ,

AFAIK, workspace upgrade feature has not released. You can check below link to know the plan of feature release:

What’s new and planned for business intelligence#Power BI Service

Feature Release type Date
Upgrade classic workspaces to the new workspace experience General Availability September 2019

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Is there any update on this?  It was due to be released in Sep 2019, but it's Oct now.

It's been scheduled  to November/2019 now, according to their documentation on the links posted above 😕

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks for the info @v-shex-msft . The links you attached contain exactly what I was looking for 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors