Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

slindsay
Employee
Employee

Content from work space not appearing in published app

Hi all! I am having a strange issue that just appeared today. One single dashboard (of many) in my app space is not appearing, although I can see it in the work space. I can see the reports in the app, but the dashboard is missing. I tried to recreate it by making a copy and re-publishing, but it still does not appear. Has anyone experienced the same? Please help!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@slindsay What you describe doesn't seem normal. I would open a support ticket with the issue.

Alternatively, did something change on the dashboard prior to it disappearing? Does it show up in the list of items that will be shared in  the App when you update it?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
slindsay
Employee
Employee

Hi all! I am having a strange issue that just appeared today. One single dashboard (of many) in my app space is not appearing, although I can see it in the work space. I can see the reports in the app, but the dashboard is missing. I tried to recreate it by making a copy and re-publishing, but it still does not appear. Has anyone experienced the same? Please help!

@slindsay Consolidate this post with the other. http://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Content-from-work-space-not-appearing-in-published-app/m-p/2...

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@slindsay Have you updated the App after you added the dashboard? The dashboard won't just show up, you need to manually update the app for it to show up.

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer - thanks for your reply. I think this might be a bug? I have manually updated the app. The strange thing is that the dashboard previously appeared in the app, and then one day it just disappeared. The reports are still there, but the dashboard is not (although all other dashboards are there). Any thoughts?

@slindsay What you describe doesn't seem normal. I would open a support ticket with the issue.

Alternatively, did something change on the dashboard prior to it disappearing? Does it show up in the list of items that will be shared in  the App when you update it?

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors