Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rrhutch
Helper II
Helper II

Content Packs Published to Specific People Not Working

For sometime now, we have some of our reports that we have published content packs to specific people. From their own My Workspace, they could then go to Get Data and My Organization and get the content pack. It would add it to their own My Workspace at that point.

However, when publishing a content pack to specific people now and they go to Get Data from their own My Workspace they do not see the content packs under My Organization to be able to download.

We can still successfully create content packs for other App Workspaces and pull those content packs into those specific workspaces.

Any thoughts? I looked around to see if Microsoft changed something to the process of publishing content packs to specific individuals, but I cannot find anything.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi rrhutch,

I have reproduced your issue and have reported this issue to PG. Will update here when I get any response.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

Hi rrhutch,

Yes, actually I have found the change in Get Date pane, click Get Data-> Organizational Content Packs and then you can see content pack shared with you.

1.PNG

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi rrhutch,

I have reproduced your issue and have reported this issue to PG. Will update here when I get any response.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Thanks. That makes me feel better in that it was some kind of new change in the product that I missed.

Hi rrhutch,

Yes, actually I have found the change in Get Date pane, click Get Data-> Organizational Content Packs and then you can see content pack shared with you.

1.PNG

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

This is great, this made my day!

I was having many issues with this in the last months, but this solved it for all users that could not access the content pack for our organization.

Thanks a lot!

Thank you! I was also completely lost! This solved the problem.

Thanks. That is very helpful.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors