Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mim
Advocate V
Advocate V

Construction Project dashboard

Hi Guys

just a sample Construction Project Dashboard for your cooments and suggestions 

https://app.powerbi.com/view?r=eyJrIjoiOThhMGRjNDYtZGIzZS00NGU2LWE5MTQtMmViMThlNjcxYTdiIiwidCI6ImI2Z...

cheers 

edit:

native PBIX here 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@mim Tanks for your sharing. It would be better if we can check multiple values in the slicer visual.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

11 REPLIES 11
SwaroopShankar
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

Could you please let me know what kind of table are you using in sheet 2? I need to get merged cells for one of my projects and this seems to be the only solution out there. 

Thanks in advance.

Hi Guys,

I am still looking for a table that can handle merged cells. Please advise.

@SwaroopShankar 

it is an ordinary matrix, just change the formating like this

formating.JPG

Rupendankhara

Hello Mim,

I found your visual really facinating. I am construction tech enthusiast researching on opportunities in construction analyatics. You clearly are an expert in the filed and would ask for your advice. If one is to pursue a carrer in this field, what are the Job Titles normally require Power BI and Analyatics skills and also how are the opportunities for analyatics in construction industry. What other skills are required.

Thank you,

Rupen Dankhara

Rupendankhara@gmail.com

LisaHoffer
Regular Visitor

Will you please let me know what visualization you used on the "Tasks List" report (bottom of page 4)? It looks like this will work for a project I am working on tracking start/end dates and progress of the project. Thank you, LisaH

Lisa

i am suing the gantt chart 

cheers 

v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@mim Tanks for your sharing. It would be better if we can check multiple values in the slicer visual.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

thanks for that, i added a little arrow too as an indicator to show if the performance is as per target

Habib
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

@mim Why not you use KPI visual for Schedule and Productivity Factor. This way performance arrow will be taken care by Power BI it self.

@Habib  i tried KPI visual, but i could not make it work to show the arrow, probably i am missing an obvious option 

Habib
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

It will not show Arrow but if you provide all parameters correctly espacillay target, it will give you auto formatting like showing the variance and using Green/Red colors. Also if you put time on axis, it will show trend as well..

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors