Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Connectivity Issues

Morning,

I am having some issues refreshing the data on my model. I have checked the gateway and status and it comes back as online and no issues. I have updated the gateway as well, checking the status etc. All appears fine. However it just wont refresh. Is there an issue that isn't specific to me? The message it gives just says it can't connect to the gateway and it maybe a transient issue.

Kind Regards

Tom

1 REPLY 1
v-cazheng-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @2000087,

May I know what’s the data source of your model and what’s the connection mode of it? If you refresh the model by on-demand refresh, will it fail either?

vcazhengmsft_0-1653878955602.png

If it can be refreshed successfully by refresh later or on-demand refresh, then I would suggest you checking how you set your scheduled refresh and change the time to some off-work time.

If it keeps failing, then I would suggest you download the dataset to a pbix file and try to refresh it from Power BI Desktop to see whether it can refresh successfully and check refresh history to see more detailed info about the failure.

If there is any post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly. If I misunderstand your needs or you still have problems on it, please let me know. Thanks a lot!

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Caiyun

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors