Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Connect to SAP Successfactors using ODATAfeed

Hi All,

I am trying to connect to Successfactors using OdataFeed, but when I connect I get a message saying the credentials are not right even though I am entering the right one.

1.PNG

Can someone please suggest where i am going worng, or if there is any other approach to connect.

Thanks

poojitha

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please clear permissions and try again.

3.PNGClear permissions.PNG

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
CData98

Please use the following

User name: SFUsername@SFcompanyid example sfadmin@bestrun

Password: Your SF account log in password

Hello Poojitha,

I am trying to connect SuccessFactors with PowerBI as well. Really new to OData. Could you please let me know how can I get the link to add to the Odata settings while establishing the connection. Is there any settings within EC that I can check to get that https link?

Thanks,

Gaya

ChildS123

Hi Poojitha,

Set the username as Username@CompanyID and it will pass authentication, however it will still fail as the connection to successfactors through Odata isnt supported by PowerBI

Regards

Sean 

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Please clear permissions and try again.

3.PNGClear permissions.PNG

Best Regards,

Xue Ding

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors