Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Vlad_Shevchuk
Regular Visitor

Connect google sheet via html content

I made this connection, but the table contains links that I would like to go to by pressing the "Ctrl" key. Is it possible to implement this?
Example:

Vlad_Shevchuk_0-1623763792616.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Vlad_Shevchuk ,

For the html content visual, I didn't find any solution for it. But you can import the data from google sheets. And  then add hyperlinks (URLs) to a table or matrix. Please follow https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/power-bi-hyperlinks-in-tables. You can go to the destination url without  pressing the crtl .

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
v-deddai1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Vlad_Shevchuk ,

Would you please explain more about your issue? Are you trying to connect to google sheet or do you want to show google sheet by htmlviewer in power bi?

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Hi @v-deddai1-msft 

I immediately apologize for my English. I have a table in google schets, which I publish on the Internet. The table contains links to some other documents. After receiving the data in power bi and using it in the html content chart, I publish my report to the web server power bi. Here I came across the fact that in order to follow the link that is present in the cell of the table built into the report, you need to press the "Ctrl" key. Is it possible to change the parameters of the report or directly the html content of the chart, so that you can follow the link just by clicking the mouse?

Hi @Vlad_Shevchuk ,

For the html content visual, I didn't find any solution for it. But you can import the data from google sheets. And  then add hyperlinks (URLs) to a table or matrix. Please follow https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/create-reports/power-bi-hyperlinks-in-tables. You can go to the destination url without  pressing the crtl .

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Best Regards,

Dedmon Dai

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors