cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dollerup75 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Connect between Power BI service and Microsoft Dynamic CRM online

Hello

In CRM Online there is the option to create Power BI Dashboards. I have enabled the 'Allow Power BI visualization embedding' option in CRM's system settings. However when I want to create a new Power BI Dashboard in CRM I get an error message saying

No dashboard exists. You must have at least one dashboard avalible in your Power BI account to add it.

2017-06-16_09h53_08.png

In Power BI I have 4 workspaces each with one dashboard.

Any suggestions to what I'm doing wrong here? Thank you.

1 REPLY 1
Moderator v-qiuyu-msft

Re: Connect between Power BI service and Microsoft Dynamic CRM online

Hi @dollerup75,

Do Dynamics CRM online and Power BI has the seem account? As I tested, to add a Power BI dashboard in Dynamics CRM, it prompt the dashboards available in Power BI use the same account as Dynamics CRM online.

When you mentioned you had 4 workspace each with one dashboard, were those dashboard created by yourself or shared by others?

Please try to create a new dashboard in Power BI use the same account as Dynamics CRM online, then see if this new dashboard available when you add Power BI dashboard in CRM.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Can You Solve These Challenge

Challenge: Can You Solve These?

Find out how to participate in the first Power BI 'Can You Solve These?' challenge.

Community News & Announcements

Community News & Announcements

Get your latest community news and announcements.

Virtual Launch Event

Microsoft Business Applications October Virtual Launch Event

Join us for an in-depth look at the new innovations across Dynamics 365 and the Microsoft Power Platform.

Community Kudopalooza

Win Power BI Swag with Community Kudopalooza!

Each week, complete activities and be qualified in the drawing for cool Power BI Swag.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 355 members 3,434 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: