Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Arendp
Helper III
Helper III

Connect PowerBI online to Azure resources

I try to connect PowerBI Online dataflow to Azure resources, via de admin portal in PowerBI Online.

I have setup everything in Azure as described here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/transform-model/service-dataflows-connect-azure-data-lake-...

I can select the subscription, resource group and storage account.

But once I connect, I get an error:

Toegang geweigerd

Probeer het later opnieuw of neem contact met de ondersteuning. Geef de volgende gegevens op wanneer u contact opneemt met de ondersteuning.

• Activiteits-id1d6031df-2dc1-4a81-a08c-344649ece3b5
  • Aanvraag-ide18985e7-0633-40b3-a733-85d39ac7d5c7
  • Correlatie-id88ab6345-82ac-ccfe-ca16-eff74bfaa394
  • TijdFri Oct 02 2020 20:40:51 GMT+0200 (Midden-Europese zomertijd)
  • Serviceversie13.0.14342.77
  • Versie van client2009.2.02969-train
  • URI clusterhttps://wabi-west-europe-b-primary-redirect.analysis.windows.net/

Does anyone have any idea on how to solve this? 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Found the solution!

Found out I needed to add the role 'Owner' Documentation on the MSPBI website is not so clear on these instructions unfortunately.

Finally I can continue. 🙂

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi @Arendp ,

Is there any way that you can translate that error message to english (at least the first two sentences)?  Not knowing the error message, perhaps this link (which you may already know about) can help?  https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/transform-model/dataflows/dataflows-features-limitations

I would appreciate Kudos if my response was helpful. I would also appreciate it if you would Mark this As a Solution if it solved the problem. Thanks!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Hello @collinq 
Thanks for your answer. And you are completely right, I forgot to translate that part!

Here it is:

Toegang geweigerd = Access Denied

Probeer het later opnieuw of neem contact met de ondersteuning. Geef de volgende gegevens op wanneer u contact opneemt met de ondersteuning. = Try later again or contact Support. Give up the following references when you contact Support:

Hope it helps...

Found the solution!

Found out I needed to add the role 'Owner' Documentation on the MSPBI website is not so clear on these instructions unfortunately.

Finally I can continue. 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors