Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

CLBausch

Conditional Formatting on drill down works on desktop but not published report

I have a Power BI report with a Clustered Column Chart that displays percent to quota performance by products.

The user can drill through the product hierarchy to greater levelds of granularity.

The bar graph is conditional formatted red yellow green for performance.

On the desktop the conditional formatting works on all levels of drill though

On the report published to the web only the top level of the hierarchy conditional formats.  On drill down the bars just display blue regardless of value

2 REPLIES 2
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@CLBausch

I haven't reproduced your issue. If I set the diverging colors in cluster column chart, it can be rendered properly when I drill down to lower level.

36.PNG

37.PNG

Please check if your hierarchy is built properly and verify your setting on chart. If you still have any question, please share your screenshot.

Regards,

Simon Hou

Here are screenshots.  First red yellow green is the top of the hierarchy.  Second shot is drilling into EAS region to EEE and EEW district.  Notice formatting is lost.  Third shot is drilling down a level in the hierarchy from Regions to all districts and formatting is maintained EEE and EEW are formatted as desired. Fourth shot is desktop drill in where fomatting is maintained on drill in from Region to district.  Formatting is only lost on published view of report.  Have refreshed several times

Top of geo.pngDrill in.pngdrill down.pngDesktop Drill In.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors