Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

physalia42
Regular Visitor

Concatenate Labels Not Working in Service, but does work on Desktop

Hello!

I am having an issue where my published report does not function in the same way as my Desktop report. This is the visual giving me issues:

physalia42_0-1664908703515.png

As you can see in this screenshot of the Desktop report, I am able to concatenate the x-axis and show the months within the year. However, when I publish this report online, the report looks different:

physalia42_1-1664908777639.png

The concatenate labels option does not work on the website. I have seen several other posts suggesting that the sort is the issue, however I do not have an option to sort by x-axis as I am using a legend for my values:

physalia42_2-1664908846242.png

Even with this being the case, I do not think my data or the way I built the visual should be an issue since the visual behaves correctly in the Desktop version. This seems to be a bug with the Service. Any way around this issue? We need to embed the report in a website, so I need the online version to be correct.

1 REPLY 1
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @physalia42 

Can you provide your sample to us ? So that we can test in our environment , if there is the same problem as you .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors