Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

dinovic
Frequent Visitor

Colleagues are MAC users. What's the best way to share reports?

Ideally, everyone I work with would have been a PC user. Then sharing power BI desktop files would have been an easy and effective solution. Since thats not the case, I'm looking for advice and inputs on what the best approach is.

Anyone with experience of sharing reports with your team, when, say 90%, of them are MAC users? If we create PRO accounts for everyone, would that be of any help?

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dinovic,

In your scenario, you can publish the Power BI desktop files to Power BI service, pin the report page to a dashboard, then share the dashboard with users: Share a dashboard and reports with colleagues and others.

In addition, there are many ways to share reports, you can choose the one which are more suit for you: How should I share Power BI dashboards and reports?.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dinovic,

In your scenario, you can publish the Power BI desktop files to Power BI service, pin the report page to a dashboard, then share the dashboard with users: Share a dashboard and reports with colleagues and others.

In addition, there are many ways to share reports, you can choose the one which are more suit for you: How should I share Power BI dashboards and reports?.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors