Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mi2n
Employee
Employee

Clicking on header of pinned live page tile does not work

Hi,

Does anyone face this issue? I have pinned a live page to my dashboard and clicking on the header of this pinned tile does not take me to the report.

Please let me know how to solve this. Thanks in advance

-Mithun

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

This is now working. When I click on the header of a pinned live tile, it takes me to the corresponding report.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
majdkaid22
Helper V
Helper V

Am actually looking for such a feature, where to disable the ability to drill down to report level from a pinned live page! 

This is now working. When I click on the header of a pinned live tile, it takes me to the corresponding report.

It is a good solution to click on the dots and then selecting the arrow. But shouldn't this feature work directly when a user selects the header of the live page tile?

Many of our users are quite naive when it comes to Power BI reports. Having such a hidden option would make that worse.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors