Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pl456
Regular Visitor

Clicking on a report does nothing

Hello,

We had this problem on and off for a couple of months now. If I go on the Power BI service, into a workspace and click on a report (center zone of the screen where the list of reports is showing), sometimes the report does not open. When that happens, I have to wait 15-30 minutes to be able to open the report again (clicking it multiple times does nothing). Here's more information :

- It's never the same report that has this problem.
- Many users in my organisation had reported the same issue.
- This happens moslty in Chrome, but also in Edge.
- It happens a couple times a month.
- The problem seems to be browser dependent since if it's not working let's say in Chrome, it will work in Edge and vice versa.
- When the problem occurs, deleting cache and refreshing the page does not solve the problem.
- Using inconito mode seems to fix the issue.
- When I click the report, I have that error and warning in Chrome's console :
Power BI Service Bug Console.png

Any ideas on what that problem could be ?

Thanks

2 REPLIES 2
darentengdrake
Resolver II
Resolver II

@pl456 

Similar thing happened to me. I believe after a period of time, you are "logged out" of the page but it doesn't prompt you to log in. You just need to click log out and log in again for it to work.

Thanks for tips on login in and out. It's weird though, because when that happens, I can still access reports from another workspace... very weird. But thank for your input.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors