Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

rodneyc8063
Helper V
Helper V

Classic to New V2 Workspace Upgrade - Dropping Workspace Members?

I am currently testing how to upgrade a classic workspace to the new V2 workspace experience.

This morning, I went to Microsoft Teams and created a new channel

This then created a workspace in powerbi.com. I went to this workspace, and there was myself (admin) and one other person set as "Member - Members can Edit Power BI Content" and this workspace was set to "Private"

At the top of the workspace, there was a grey banner saying "Upgrade your workspace now" - Which I did and followed the steps.

After upgrading I noticed that I was set up as Admin, the Channel name was set up as a member but my other colleague was NOT in the new workspace. It looks like he was dropped?

Has anyone else experienced this? Not sure if powerbi.com is having some lag or hiccups at the moment?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
rodneyc8063
Helper V
Helper V

Please disregard this

I believe PowerBI.com may have had some "lag", and after some time things were working as expected.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
rodneyc8063
Helper V
Helper V

Please disregard this

I believe PowerBI.com may have had some "lag", and after some time things were working as expected.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors