Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RossPalmer
Regular Visitor

Cisco UCCX API for Realtime Call Centre Dashboard

I would like to create a realtime dashboard using the data from the Cisco UCCX system. Does anyone know if this is possible using an API?

3 REPLIES 3
mcdiddy4
Frequent Visitor

2023-01-31_18-34-18.pngMetropolis here! We manufacture a product called QBI for UCCX that integrates with Power BI. Our integration includes comprehensive documentation to help you complete the integration process. In addition, we also have integrations for Power BI for WebEx Calling, Webex CC, Cisco UCM, Teams and mor. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help.
Please reach out to us directly at metropolis.com , and we will be happy to assist you with the integration process and provide you with the necessary documentation.

tmarton
Helper I
Helper I

Has there been any update on this? I have access to Cisco but I don't see any connector in PBI.

v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi RossPalmer,

To achieve this, you should first connect to Cisco UCCX report in power bi. However as I know, currently, there's no built-in Cisco UCCX connector or tools like Cisco content pack in power bi, you can vote for this idea: https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/9516678-add-content-pack-for-cisc....

Also, to learn more about how to represent real time dashboard in power bi, please refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-real-time-streaming.

Regards,

Jimmy Tao

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors