Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Tsanka
Kudo Collector
Kudo Collector

Circle controls in all visuals keep spinning

With the Nov desktop update I have modified my reports with the horizontal filters and the visual interactions. Since then I observe a strange behaviour when reviewing the reports with the service - very often when one opens a report the circles in the visuals keep spinning as if data is still filtered/visualized. Some of the users wait patiently the circles to stop spinning (i.e. data to be loaded/filtered). However this does not happen. One has to press some of the filters in order to see that data are actually loaded and you don't need to wait anymore.

The data volume is not that big and I don't believe this to be a performance issue

Does anybody experience the same problem?

3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's been happening to me on the iPad app as well. And you're right, once you start clicking around on the visualizations and start filtering the data, it looks like the refresh icons stop spinning. Good to know there's a temporary fix, but it would be great if this bug was fixed.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Experiencing the same thing since this function becomes available.

The whole reports loads forever... definitely a bugs. 

chr9219
Frequent Visitor

Same thing is happening to me.  I just replied to another forum that powerbi is not responding. I downloaded an update last Monday and I was prompted to download another update earlier this morning.  I have had to rebuild my file a few times and just went I think it's finally working, the circle controls keep spinning and some of my charts disappear.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors