Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pstewart
Regular Visitor

Chiclet Slicer Images Not Loading

I just installed the latest version of the Chiclet Slicer (1.1.6) and my images are no longer loading. I'm linking to open source png files on the web. The labels for each chiclet are appearing as are the backgrounds/borders/etc. but not the images. I've tried in both Desktop and Online. Is anyone else experiencing a similar issue?

2 REPLIES 2
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@pstewart I can't reproduce your issue in power bi desktop. Can you try linking jpeg image first and once that shows replace it with your png ? At first it didn't showed png to me but once I did jpeg then both worked fine. I just used publicly available image url through google.

@ankitpatira sorry for the delayed reply. I believe our issue was that we had not yet assigned values to the images in the chiclet slicer, so the images weren't showing. We got it resolved though.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors