Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

GopinathSunduru
Frequent Visitor

Changes not reflecting in PowerBI services after publishing.

Hi,

I have removed the report level filter in one of the report in power bi desktop. Everything is working fine in power bi desktop. As soon as i publish the report to Power BI Service,  The changes which i have made in the report end user is not able to see the changes in his dashboard. 

For Example- In the powerbi services dashboard when I click on the pined tile it is navigating to report which i have published  I could able to see the changes which i have made . But ,unfortunally the user is not able to see the Changes which i had just applied . 

Please let me know if you need any further informaiton.

Any pointers will be highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Gopinath Sunduru.

2 REPLIES 2
Keerthana-gms

Hi,

This issue still persists. I have a table where I display top 5 states based on a measure (using table level filter). When I change it to top 3 and publish, I am unable to see the table getting updated in the Power BI Service inspite of the table visibly updated in the desktop version. I have bookmarks to show/hide the table - and even after updating the bookmarks, it is not reflecting!

Please help regarding this and fix this issue ASAP.

Thanks

v-piga-msft
Resident Rockstar
Resident Rockstar

Hi @GopinathSunduru,

Please refer to this similar thread which has been solved.

Best Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors