Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

JBeyers
Helper III
Helper III

Change automatic graph refresh rate

Hi, 

I'm using PowerBI at the output of an Azure Stream Analytic Job (ASA Job). The goal is to display data (just one simple field) real time in a normal line-graph. The issue I'm facing is that the graph needs about 15sec to update. I know everything is working fine because when I display the data in a "Map" , there is an update every second.

So, how can I manage to see updates in a (line-)graph faster? 

4 REPLIES 4
andre
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I don't believe there are any levers right now available to fine tune the refresh period

Do you have any idea if this is a feature that Microsoft is working on? In the meantime I'll request this feature in user voice.

andre
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

I would expect the administration side of power bi to get major improvements this year, but there are no official dates that are publicly available for what features will be available and when.

@andre Nice to hear that major improvements will arrive this year. But what I find strange is that this guy can manage it to display datavalues real time, and I can't. I'm capable of displaying datavalues real time by using a "map" chart, but it won't work with a line-graph Smiley Indifferent

Is he using private features/ a private version of app.powerbi.com?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors