cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
RudyCo Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Censorship by Microsoft? "Changes to Power BI Free are coming on June 1, 2017."

The topic "Changes to Power BI Free are coming on June 1, 2017." on this forum is not available anymore! (see the image below)
Is Microsoft trying to hide it?!?

image.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Administrator Sandy
Administrator

Re: Censorship by Microsoft? "Changes to Power BI Free are coming on June 1, 2017."

I'm so sorry guys!  We moved the threads to a dedicated board so that all of the questions about the changes were together in one place for easy reference, but there was a permissions problem.  I have fixed this now, I believe.  You should have access to the board now, can someone please confirm and let me know??  Here's the board:  https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Moderated-Discussions/bd-p/ModeratedDiscussion.

Sorry again for the trouble and drama.  No censorship - just a mistake. :s

Sandy

19 REPLIES 19
Phooge Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Censorship by Microsoft? "Changes to Power BI Free are coming on June 1, 2017."

Yep, I received the same message... I hope this is a 'mistake', if they also start to censor their formums i may just become a linux fan...

AvD Visitor
Visitor

Some for me, very dissapointing.

sruvenk Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Same Problem for me as well! Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

DUriah1977 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Same here.

andrewnz Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Yes, they have deleted several threads that start which contain any criticism of the change in the service. I think that easily qualifies as censorship.

It's a sad day but you just can't trust them Time to leave PowerBI behind.

And how long before this thread is deleted and we all get banned?

RudyCo Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

This is unbeliveable and unacceptable.

malcolmwun Member

Censorship? I was wondering why I cannot see my own post - clear cache, use anohter PC to search....  I thought you value our feedback. Please say it ain't so.   

malcolmwun Member

Disappointed Smiley Sad my post was removed/censored by administrator...

Capture.JPG

Highlighted
Administrator Sandy
Administrator

I'm so sorry guys!  We moved the threads to a dedicated board so that all of the questions about the changes were together in one place for easy reference, but there was a permissions problem.  I have fixed this now, I believe.  You should have access to the board now, can someone please confirm and let me know??  Here's the board:  https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Moderated-Discussions/bd-p/ModeratedDiscussion.

Sorry again for the trouble and drama.  No censorship - just a mistake. :s

Sandy