Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

TheSuxor
Frequent Visitor

Card Visuals not displaying value on Dashboard Tiles (typically on mobile devices only)

I have several very simple card visuals on a dashbaord.  They display things like Total Count of X and Total Vaule of y.  The values of both are relatively small.  counts get up to 2 digits and the value gets up to millions.  

On mobile devices when viewing the dashobard users can see the tiles, see the titles and the refresh date.  But the actual value is not displaying.  It is simply a white blank tile.  I can see them just fine when I click through to the report but they do not display on the dashboard.

My card is formatted using the DIM Font family and the color #666666.  

Sometimes (speradically) users report that they do not see the values on a web browser dashboard as well.

Anyone have ideas on what could be causing this behavior or how I could fix it?

4 REPLIES 4
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @TheSuxor,

I'm not so clarify for your scenario, please share more detail info.

E.g.

1. Does this issue appears on specific visuals or randomly?
2. What users faced this issue, specific or randomly?
3. Which type of device has this issue? System version? On power bi mobile app or mobile web browser?
4. Which type of network show the issue? mobile network or wifi?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Anonymous
Not applicable

We have the same problem and no card background colours are transferring to the dashboard. They lose all their colour formatting and graphs also change colour formatting. They do not seem to retain the formats. Simple.

how can this be solved.

Martin

@v-shex-msft

Hopefully this helps clarify the issue.

1. Does this issue appears on specific visuals or randomly? - Only seeing it on "Card" visuals.
2. What users faced this issue, specific or randomly? - All users.
3. Which type of device has this issue? System version? On power bi mobile app or mobile web browser?  Mobile App. Tested on Android and IOS.  Most recent version of the mobile app.
4. Which type of network show the issue? mobile network or wifi?  same issue on both networks.

HI @TheSuxor,

According to your description, I think your issue more related to mobile app, please contact to mobile team to report these issue to get better support.

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors