Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

saurabhabh
Frequent Visitor

Cant Connect to Xero

Hello , I am trying out Power BI and Xero . I was trying to integrate Xero with Power BI. These are the steps that I followed.

1] Went to Get Data -> Services -> Xero

2] Added a nick name

3] Clicked next. It went to check my credentials. (I dont know which credentials)

err3

4] I get the below error after step 3.

err2

err4

3 REPLIES 3
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @saurabhabh 

You may have a look at the troubleshooting about this connection.Please follow the article to connect to Xero.If it still reproduces,you could try to open a support ticket. If you have a Pro account it is free. Go to https://support.powerbi.com. Scroll down and click "CREATE SUPPORT TICKET".

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Is anyone else experiencing this issue? I'd like to connect Power BI to Xero, but discovered that the Xero connector had disappeared from the marketplace.

Curious how many other people have been affected and if the Power BI team can provide an explanation - or indicate when the connector might be available again.

Did you get this sorted?

My Xero feed isn't refreshing at all anymore, and I can't change the credentials or do anything else that's fixed it in the past.

Went to add it again to see if new connections would work, and it's not there anymore.

This connector was a big reason to use Power Bi in the first place so it'd be dissapointing if it doesn't work.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors