Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

lskawinski

Cannot see tabs in report when publishing to Power BI App

Created a report with multiple tabs that contain different visualizations.  Published the report to Power BI and linked to a workspace.  I can see the tabs from the workspace; however, when I publish the workspace to the Power BI App, I can no longer see the tabs.  I checked to ensure the tabs were not marked to "hide" and they are not.  Any ideas on how to fix this?  

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
vineetcscusat
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

when you updating the app ,just off the neviagation builder and then update.Nevigation.PNG

Thanks,

vineet

View solution in original post

Anonymous
Not applicable

If your new Navigation builder is on, the tabs will be seen as pages on the left side of the page in the app vs at the bottom in the old service version.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

If your new Navigation builder is on, the tabs will be seen as pages on the left side of the page in the app vs at the bottom in the old service version.

vineetcscusat
Frequent Visitor

Hi,

when you updating the app ,just off the neviagation builder and then update.Nevigation.PNG

Thanks,

vineet

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors