Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Cannot refresh the report Access data base

Hi All,

In my desktop report i have used a source Access database and the report works fine, but when i publish to the services when i tried to map to the gateway, it prompts me to create a new data source and i  do not see the option for MS Access database, so i slected the file instead. The data source connection is success but when i refresh it fails with the error message. Please need help.

{"error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","pbi.error":{"code":"DM_GWPipeline_Gateway_MashupDataAccessError","parameters":{},"details":[{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorCode","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingErrorMessage","detail":{"type":1,"value":"The specified field '[_].[t0_1]' could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement."}},{"code":"DM_ErrorDetailNameCode_UnderlyingHResult","detail":{"type":1,"value":"-2147467259"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Detail","detail":{"type":1,"value":"sickdat.mdb"}},{"code":"Microsoft.Data.Mashup.ValueError.Reason","detail":{"type":1,"value":"DataFormat.Error"}}],"exceptionCulprit":1}}} Table: MarkOffTable

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue fixed i renamed the column UID to UID1 and all good thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous 

It is making a successful connection to the access file.

The error is saying "he specified field '[_].[t0_1]' could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement"

It relates to your table called "MarkOffTable" if you could have a look at this table?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks @GilbertQ . On my desktop i accessed the source and refrshed it and got the following errors

OLE DB or ODBC error: [DataFormat.Error] The specified field '[_].[t0_1]' could refer to more than one table listed in the FROM clause of your SQL statement..

When i click on edit query and double clicked the source it is a MERGE of 2 tables, please see the attached screen shot

Capture416.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable

Issue fixed i renamed the column UID to UID1 and all good thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors