Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bkan
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Cannot publish my reports after On-Premise Gateway Update

Hi All,

When i accessed my gateway through Power BI service, i saw a message that there is a new update available. After i downloaded and update and REStarted the Service i am NOT able to publish any of my reports. When i logged back onto the server and clicked on the Connectors tab i see a verbage "Folder NOT found". Please need help as i am not able to publish any new reports or updated reports.

Please see the attached screen shots.

Thanks

Capture69a.PNGCapture69b.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

That is only applicable if you have installed any custom connector, it will be "Folder Not Found" until you go and add the custom connectors in that folder.

Do not worry about it if you are not using any custom connector.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
arvindsingh802
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Publishing is nothing to do with Gateway, I belive you are facing issue refreshing the reports.

Can you share error message to help you better.

bkan
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Thanks i was able to refresh my desktop report , i do not get any kind of error when refreshing the report. What about the second screen shot "Folder not found" ?

That is only applicable if you have installed any custom connector, it will be "Folder Not Found" until you go and add the custom connectors in that folder.

Do not worry about it if you are not using any custom connector.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

View solution in original post

bkan
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Thank You @arvindsingh802 

Helpful resources

Announcements
PBI_User Group Leader_768x460.jpg

Manage your user group events

Check out the News & Announcements to learn more.

MBAS on Demand

2021 Release Wave 2 Plan

Power Platform release plan for the 2021 release wave 2 describes all new features releasing from October 2021 through March 2022.

Get Ready for Power BI Dev Camp

Microsoft named a Leader in The Forrester Wave

Microsoft received the highest score of any vendor in both the strategy and current offering categories.

R2 (Green) 768 x 460px.png

Microsoft Dynamics 365 & Power Platform User Professionals

DynamicsCon is a FREE, 4 half-day virtual learning experience for 11,000+ Microsoft Business Application users and professionals.