Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gjadal
Employee
Employee

Cannot load model error

I have a PBI report that has a live connection to the AAS server. This suddenly stopped working as of yesterday. 
When I open the report I get the following error. If I open the report in Power BI desktop, it works fine and am able to publish. But doesnt work from the powerbi workspace. Any one seen this one?

Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the server, and try again.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.
Underlying error messageAADSTS50173: The provided grant has expired due to it being revoked. The user might have changed or reset their password. The grant was issued on '2018-10-11T19:34:47.1640000Z' and the TokensValidFrom date for this user is '2019-04-10T14:37:16.0000000Z'. 
4 REPLIES 4
luisrh
Responsive Resident
Responsive Resident

The administrator of the workspace could have changed your grant settings for the workspace -   If another person is the admin for this workspace or you were given access to it by someone else,  they could have revoked access or changed the level of access you have.

Also if i rename the database in the ASA server, and reconnect the power bi to it and republish, the report seems to work on the site. 

I deleted the old database and created it again with the same result. 

Looks like somewhere the old name is being cached and thinks the token is expired.

I notice if i setup refresh using my account i get this error, using some other account it works. 

Somhow the credentials are cached and i am not able to clear them

Capture.PNG

I am the Admin for the workspace.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors