Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

tinhd
Regular Visitor

Cannot drilldown project online report in power bi pro!

Hi! I'm Tin, I'm new SharePoint, Project Online....I have some problems as below link:

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/msoffice/forum/msoffice_project-mso_win10-mso_o365b/cannot-see-d...

Please help me to fix them!

Thanks,

Tin,

2 REPLIES 2
v-yuta-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@tinhd,

According to the screenshot, it seems like that you can drill down the hierarchy in excel, right? So have you tried power bi desktop, and can you connect to the MS Project Online Report in sharepoint using sharepoint online list and drill down the hierarchy chart in power bi desktop?

Community Support Team _ Jimmy Tao

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi @v-yuta-msft!

I can drilldown this project in "MS Project Client" but when I created "sharepoint online site" in "project online", shared this .ppm file to that "sharepoint online site" and added service "Project Online" in "Power BI Pro" to see reports but I cannot drilldown. In addition, I opened "MS Project for PBI Content Pack" in PBI Desktop and get data from "Sharepoint Online Site" I cannot drilldown as above. You can see images as attached....

H1.pngH2.pngH3.pngreport.png

Please help me!

Thanks.

Tinhd

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors