Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Can we add one more pages of one report in one subscription?

Hello, we have a report with more than 5 pages, and we want to send 4 of them in one email to users via subscription. But now I find each subscription can send one report page only, then we send 4 emails, seems not so use-friendly.  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Yes, you can use Pin a live page feature to add these 4 pages to the dashboard.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
v-jayw-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Yes, you can use Pin a live page feature to add these 4 pages to the dashboard.

Best Regards,

Jay

Community Support Team _ Jay Wang

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Community Support Team _ Jay
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution
to help the other members find it.

Thanks for the idea.

However, my dashboard has a black background.

When I tried this method, yes, it's happening. But the background changes to default (white). Due to which the data lables, titles and other inputs whichI colored to white is not visible.

Is there a way that when I pin the page, the page comes as is, not changed as I mentioned above?

Note: I'm new to this, please let me know if this has to go as a new request/ question.

Many Thanks,

Wazeem

NickSter
Advocate I
Advocate I

I am not sure if you mean a report or dashboard. Because in a report you can have multiple pages.

When you make an app workspace you can send an app with multiple report pages to subsciptionmembers. (you can hide the pages that you dont want the users to see.)

Anonymous
Not applicable

@NickSterThanks for your help, and it gives me a hint that I can use Dashboard with many pined reports there and then subscribe this Dashboard, then can send the Dashboard with one email to user.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors