Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Artefact
Helper II
Helper II

Can't share any report

In the "Share" dialog, the "Share" button is never visible. Only the "Cancel" button is there. I am the admin of the service and in the Tennant option, share is enabled. Also the option "Publish on the Internet" is missing.

I've made the simplest possible report with only 1 table from Excel, and still I can't share it. Altough I can publish this one on the internet. 

So any clue why I can't share or publish any report , even when I am the admin with "share"enabled?

2 REPLIES 2
TeigeGao
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

Hi @Artefact ,

Could you please share the screenshot to us for analysis?

Best Regards,

Teige

Hello,

It's the dutch version, "Delen" means Share. "Annuleren" means "cancel". Second screenshot is the tab "Access". I am the only member of the Power BI service (Marcel olrichs), and the admin. Maybe admins can't share? I can't add more users, because I'm the only one in my organisation. As told, I also don't have the option to publish on the internet. And in the Tennant, sharing is enabled.

Thanks.

Knipsel.PNG

Knipsel2.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors